Earlier this week my Blog concentrated on stopping smoking and I gave out some tips. Today I am talking about the constant battle of the bulge that many people, including me, face every day.
I belong to a breakfast networking group and therefore eat a hotel type breakfast once or twice a week, today being one of those days. This not my normal at home food, it’s large; problem being that it is not in my nature to leave food on the plate…however hard I try!
So lunch today is very little and supper will be light, just to compensate for this overly large plate of food…..I could leave it of course, but in reality I don’t.
OK some better eating tips..!!
- Have 4-5 small meals a day rather than 3 large ones
- Use a smaller plate or bowl and you will not notice eating less
- Never drink water or other fluids with your meal, it dilutes the gastric juices. The only exception is wine, the body treats this as a food…yay!! (It does have calories though)
- When you feel the need for something sweet, take a few salt crystals onto your tongue and do something to distract yourself until the craving goes…..or tap of course …EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques) will sort this out, check this on my website.
- Have more vegetables on your plate, less protein and even less carbohydrate
- Grate raw carrot and courgette into a green salad, this gives more body and substance for fewer calories than bread, pasta or grains
- Eat fresh, local and in season……your body will thank you for it
- See yourself in your mind as already slim…believe it and it will happen
- Set your intention to be fit and healthy
If you are not sure about diets get my new Ebook “Be Your Own Diet Guru” read up on the choices and then you make up your own mind.
Or if you can’t be bothered…..talk to me and together we can dissolve the fat, not your motivation, slimming is all in the mind after all!